- What kind of personal information is taken from you through this website, how it is used and with whom it’s going to be shared?
- What type of choices is accessible to you regarding the use of your data?
- The security takes a step to save the misuse of your info.
- How could you correct any mistake in the information?
Information Collection: Use and Sharing
We are the main owners of the data given on the website. We can only access to or collect the information that you simply provide us via email or other different direct contact. We swear we won’t sell or rent your information to anyone.
But we will use your information to respond you, for the reason, you contacted us. We won’t share the information with any third group or outside of our company.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You can knock us at any time as we are ready for your query. You can keep following us at any time by contacting through via email address or cell number that’s given on our website:
- Notice what type of information we carry about you if any.
- Change or make correct any information we have about you.
- Have we deleted any information we have about you?
- Ask any query you have about our use of your data.
We have taken a safety measure to protect your data. When you provide any sensitive information via the website, your that information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect any sensitive data from you like credit card data or others, that kind of information is transmitted and encrypted to us in a secure way. Besides, you can verify this looking at a closed lock icon at your web browser bottom, or look for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
When we use encryption to save sensitive data transmitted online, we protect your information offline as well. Only workers who need the data to accomplish a specific job such as billing or customer service are granted access to personally identifiable data. The computers or servers in which we have stored personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The personal data, email that submitted while registering to the site (www.babescare.com ), will not be distributed, shared with another third-parties. We only use this data for our information, for research, to improve our service and for contacting you purposes.
Like many other Web sites,www.babescare.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Double Click DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.banglarecipez.com and other sites on the Internet.